Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Runs for May and June

I just want to share that finally, I'm back to joining road races.

First, the JG Summit Fun Run was moved earlier from July 12 to June 28. Corporate HR told me I was the very first registrant for the race! Talk about eager! I'm registered for the 10K event here. I actually have to hand it to our HR Group. I heard that they also arranged for running clinics to help employees prepare for the run. They said the race organizer is Rio dela Cruz. They charged P250 to register, but then I have yet to see the singlet.

For the next race, I got Jen, Meng, Dar and myself into was the Mizuno Infinity Run, which is scheduled on June 7. I'm running the 15K race, which starts at the NBC Tent and requires you to run to the South Super Hi-way via Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. and back This race offers a Mizuno finisher's shirt, which should also be quite a prize. Reg. fee was P350.

Finally, just yesterday, I got myself and my friends into the Internet Explorer 8 Run this May 31. I had to walk all the way to Megamall from my office at the RET to register. The race pack included the race route, bib and a nice Microsoft IE shirt. Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Unicef Child Protection Fund. This

It's a great feeling to finally be registered for a number of races. I like it that I have something to look forward to again.

No comments: